Running Chic Black
Manila Grace Running Chic Black women's shoes are the result of a collaboration between ACBC and Manila Grace to produce sustainable shoes throughout their life cycle: from the extraction of raw materials to the final disposal.
- Upper in recycled plastic (ReBotilia);
- Insole in recycled foam (RecycledFoam);
- Cushioned foam sole;
- Inner lining made with the recovery of plastic;
- CO2 reduction of 75%;
- Closure with laces;
- “Manila Grace” written on the back and the tongue;
- Manila logo on the sides of the shoe;
- Lightweight and comfortable;
- White and black color with beige and purple details;
- Breathable and durable.
These shoes are suitable for everyday life, thanks to the light and reactive foam of the sole that guarantees a return of energy. Manila Grace Running Chic Black footwear is breathable so you can keep your foot dry. In order not to let you go unnoticed, the two companies have decided to decorate the shoes with white polka dots, together with beige and purple details, for a unique look.