Running Vegan Nubuck & Cordura Black
If you're struggling between two sizes, please consider the bigger size.
Men's sneaker in vegan nubuck and water-repellent cordura, made in different shades of color. The color block effect brings out the La Martina logo along the outer side of the shoe and that of ACBC. Knurling taken from the backpack of the same line, the laces are in coordinated cotton. There are technical fabric inserts that make the classic sneaker contemporary. To be used both in free time and on informal occasions or to give an original touch to a sporty look. For a man attentive to details who does not give up comfort and style even during sports.
- Upper in VeganBase, Recycled polyester
- Outsole in recycled rubber
- Insole in Recycled Foam
- Lining in Recycled polyester
- Laces in Organic Cotton
1. Clean the upper material with a damp cloth. In the case of stubborn stains, you can scrub them under running water using a soft brush or a cloth soaked in curd soap. Then rinse, dab with a cloth moistened with water and let the shoes dry in a shady place.
2. If the mud has dried, first scrub with a brush and, if this is not enough, wipe with a cloth as previously described.
3. Do not wash in a washing machine.