Lyon White&Red Corn Skin
ACBC and Philippe Model bring "Sustainable" innovation to the fashion industry and the sportswear industry. For a greener world, they thought of Philippe Model Lyon White and Red Corn Skin: upper in 46% corn fiber and sole in recycled rubber. Finally, the inner lining is derived from recycled plastic bottles and the lace closure is in organic cotton.
- Upper in corn fiber (BioSkin);
- Insole made of recycled soles (RecycledFoam);
- Inner lining derived from recycled plastic bottles (ReBotilia);
- Recycled rubber sole (ReRubber);
- Organic cotton (BCI) laces;
- 46% corn waste and agricultural biomass waste;
- Side and back details in recycled polyester;
- “Philippe Model Paris” written on the back and the tongue;
- “Philippe Model” logo on the side of the shoe;
- Closure with laces;
- White color with red and black details;
- Use for every day.
For everyday use, the Philippe Model Lyon White and Red Corn Skins are perfect because they are durable and comfortable at the same time. The eco-sustainable shoe model, clean in style, recalls the architectural influences of the Lyon district, even in the chromatic tones based on neutral and essential colors: white, red, and black. The logo on the side of the shoe represents the coat of arms of the City of Paris, where Philippe Model launched his brand.