B-Golf Corn Based Olive
If you're struggling between two sizes, please consider the bigger size.
The collaboration between Pantofola d’Oro and ACBC led to the creation of a collection of eco-sustainable shoes for everyday use. The footwear features an upper produced with cornhusk scraps and other agricultural biomass waste.
- Upper in corn fiber;
- Inner sole in recycled materials;
- Inner lining in organic cotton (Organic Cotton);
- Organic cotton (Organic Cotton) laces;
- Recycled rubber sole;
- 46% maize waste and other agricultural biomass waste;
- Writing "Pantofola d’Oro 1886 - ACBC" on the back and the tongue;
- 3 stars of the "Pantofola d’Oro" logo on the side;
- Closure with laces;
- Olive green color;
- Use for every day.
1. Use a soft brush to tackle any dust / dried mud.
2. Avoid using sponges to clean your Corn Based sneakers. Instead, use a clean damp cloth. Wipe sneakers with a damp cloth (not wet) and then let the material dry naturally. Never wipe harshly.
3. Do not wash in a washing machine.
These men's shoes pay homage to timeless styles, and they also adapt to every type of look: casual, elegant, and sporty, to never go out of style. Olive green shoes decorated with 3 yellow stars on one side of the upper only, linking to the Pantofola d’Oro brand.