B-Golf Black Corn Skin
The Pantofola d’Oro B-Golf collection was created to revolutionize the fashion industry with eco-sustainable technologies. The choice to use recycled materials such as rubber, corn waste, and other agricultural biomass waste, allows us to get closer and closer to a sustainable look that looks towards the future.
- Upper in corn fiber;
- Inner sole in recycled materials;
- Inner lining in organic cotton (BCI);
- Organic cotton (BCI) laces;
- Recycled rubber sole;
- 46% maize waste and other agricultural biomass waste;
- Writing "Pantofola d’Oro 1886 - ACBC" on the back and the tongue;
- 3 stars of the "Pantofola d’Oro" logo on the side;
- Closure with laces;
- Balck color;
- Use for every day.
This shoe has the dynamic and clean design of tennis models. Covered with a 46% corn husk upper and decorated with 3 yellow stars that recall the Pantofola d'Oro brand. The result is an elegant, comfortable, and cozy shoe for everyday use.